Wednesday, April 27, 2011

23 April 11

free tequila
We went to my dad's place for Easter dinner, where we ate two kinds of meat and two kinds of cake and I spilled beer all over myself. We had to eat early because Dad had to be at work at eight, and I must say it was a nice change to be eating in the warm dining room with sunlight spilling onto the table (as opposed to Thanksgiving, when it was dark and dreary when we got there at 4:30, let alone when we sat down to eat).
Dad gave Jeff and me a bottle of nice tequila and asked us if we could take Ken and Trav home, so we had a short visit there with Mom and Jimm and Alice as well. Mom loaned me some old photo albums so I could scan a few things, some of which can be viewed here, if you're interested in seeing me as a baby and/or my parents' 80s fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment