Monday, January 5, 2015

12x12: August

I failed and did not make the full twelve shots in August because I thought my roll I started in July was 36 exposures but it was only 24. But here are the six I did get.

lunch at Skihist Thompson Canyon
Jeff and I drive up to Quesnel every year for his dad's birthday, and this year I even drove some! Nearly two hours, from Williams Lake all the way to Quesnel. These photos are from Skihist, a provincial park we usually stop at for a picnic lunch because the view is incredible and also because good restaurants are few and far between.
vegetation

Vancouver through the mist
Jason, an internet friend/pen pal from Chicago came for a visit. I showed him a couple of good beer and food places and we also drove up to the lookout at Cypress to get a view of the city. Unfortunately the weather wasn't ideal, but the rain & fog created a pretty cool landscape nonetheless.
go north. resting, waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment