Thursday, November 11, 2010

06 November 10

lawn chanterelles?
Jeff and I went to Costco, which is what I truly believe Hell would be like. We discovered these growing on our front lawn; according to the internet they are chanterelles. I don't know how I feel about eating lawn mushrooms though.

In the evening-times we went to Aaron and Steph's housewarming at their new apartment in the West End. We drove around forever trying to find a parking space and then had some wine and some cupcakes and talked to some friends and strangers. Jeff brought the car around from where we parked (5 blocks away) so I wouldn't have to walk in the rain in my open-toed heels. What a great guy.

1 comment:

  1. Those are chanterelles! They are delicious and I would eat them if I were you :]
    I pick these from a forest nearby and they are really tasty.

    ReplyDelete