Tuesday, May 28, 2013

24 April 13

shoe sale day
Shoe sale day: second-worst work day of the year (first prize goes to inventory). I think my favourite part of the day was when a lady came up to me and asked if the prices were as marked, and since I wasn't really given any information to the contrary, I said yes. She put the shoes she was holding down and said with distaste, "Oh, it's too expensive, forget it, it's not worth it," as if I give a flying fuck if she buys the damn shoes or not. And as it turned out, any shoes priced over $40 were on sale for $39.99, but I don't really feel too sad about that cheap bitch not getting a deal.

Another fun thing that happened was that a couple of women put their own shoes on the floor while trying things on and they got picked up by people clearing the floor, and some of them disappeared for several HOURS! It was kind of baffling, but honestly, ladies, it's a zoo in there. Don't let your shoes out of your sight, and certainly don't leave them in a pile of random shoes on the floor.
Anyway, at the end of the day I bought these badass leather oxfords and a new pair of knockoff Keds.

No comments:

Post a Comment